The TD CREDIT CARD is one of the most valuable in today’s world. While banks offer a wide assortment of credit to suit our requirements, they likewise offer various methods of credit card bill payments so that customers can pay that easily. With the growth of online and digital banking, there are many ways you can make a credit bill. For the individual who is not used to online banking, likewise, the bank also offers offline methods to pay credit card bills.
The TD CASH CREDIT CARD can offer extra cashback whether you go out to eat. TD Cash Credit Card rewards program, you receive 3% money back on feasting buys, 2% money back on food supplies and, 1% money back for buys in all other qualified spending classifications. There is no yearly expense or outside exchange charge. New cardholders can take advantage of a 15 billing cycle 0% APR introductory period on all purchases and balance transfers.
Login To Your Net Banking Account
Step1: Go to the cards section where all your registered cards will be shown. If not registered, register your credit card
Step2: Select the card payment option, select your credit card and choose the amount you want to pay – the full amount, the minimum payment due, or any amount you choose
Step3: Then press confirm and your account is debited immediately and the payment made to your credit card account
Use net banking while paying your credit card bill even though the savings account of one more bank. An official website of the bank which is your credit card provider will provide you with this option. First, you need to select a bank account where you have an account in. This bank needs to be a partner of the bank with whom you have a credit card. Then fill in your details like credit card number, email I’d, and mobile number. Next, you are redirected to the payment interface of your chosen bank. Once you are done with log in to your account and choose the amount you can pay your credit card bill. The amount may take up to 3 working days to reflect into your account so make the payment accordingly.
Features of TD cash credit card
Receive Sign-up Bonus: If you make purchases totaling at least $500, earn a bonus of $150 cashback within 90 days after opening the account.
No foreign transaction fee: The TD Cash Credit Card doesn’t charge any kind of fee for foreign transactions, though many other credit cards charge a 3% foreign exchange fee.
Zero per cent introductory APR: New cardholders have access to a 15 billing cycle 0% APR introductory period on all purchases and balance transfers. After that, there is a changeable APR of 12.99%, 17.99% or 22.99%, based on your creditworthiness.
Balance transfer fee: Many credit cards have not to balance transfer fee. The TD Cash Credit Card charges a 3% balance transfer fee with a $5 minimum.
- Earn $150 Cash Back when you go through $500 within 90 days after record opening
- Earn 3% Cash Back on feasting – from easy going to top-notch food and everything in the middle
- Earn 2% Cash Back at supermarkets
- Earn 1% Cash Back on all other qualified buys
- No foreign transaction fee
- Visa Zero Liability
- Chip technology protection
Use Net Banking to Pay Credit Card Bill Online
Paying your credit card bill through net banking is one of the most suitable methods to pay your credit card bill online. If you have a savings bank account with your credit card issuer, the process is very easy. Let us look at the steps.
Use NEFT To Pay Credit Card Bill Online
Transfer money from your savings accounts to NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer). You can pay your credit card bill through NEFT too. Here are the steps to follow. These steps might differ apart from bank to bank.
1. You need to be registered for net banking with your bank with which you have an account. Log in to your bank’s net banking by using your account ID and password.
2. From funds transfer, select NEFT.
3. Go to the ‘Add beneficiary’ section and add your credit card details. Enter your name in place of the beneficiary name, your credit card number in place of the beneficiary account number. You also need to use a specific IFSC code of the credit card issuing bank for such payment which is available on the bank’s website
4. Once the beneficiary is added successfully enter the amount to be paid
5. You can then go on to make the payment by following the instructions
Benefits of TD cash credit card
1. You must live in definite states to apply
2. The extra cash-back categories are foodie-friendly
3. Redeem for more than cashback
4. There’s a satisfactory into APR offer on balance transfers
5. It makes a good travel companion
Earn Maximizing Rewards
When you spend total purchases $500 within 90 days after account opening, you will earn $150 cashback. You earn 3% cash back on dining purchases, 2% cashback at grocery stores, and 1% cashback on all other purchases.